Wednesday, May 20, 2009

protest of american idol...of sorts that is

so i had the idea that to protest AI and the fact that allison was shown no love, i am going to subject myself to following:

no food for the next hour...actually make that 45 mins

no tv for the next hour

no internet for at least 15 mins. i know it pains me just to mention it folks

and lastly, i will comment on idol AFTER the winner is announced instead of my customary post before the elimination.i actually dont know why i think this represents a protest but it just is okay!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
texas, United States
im married to one succulent momma and we have 3 supremo kids. i like corn dogs, star wars, toothbrushes with the grip and there isnt really much more to say of interest about me. well other than the fact that i can moonwalk and count to 10 by 5's.

visit counter

free counter